Raw Materials & Technology
- ROKR R & D team preferred customized parts for better durability.
- Hundreds of suppliers from all over the world provide adaptive parts for a series of products, which are deeply customized to meet the design functions.
- High precision steady-state laser cutting is adopted, and the process error is controlled within 5um, which is equivalent to 1 / 20 hair diameter.
- Guarantee that all parts can fully fit and assemble, and each bayonet fits tightly.
- We choose basswood from the high latitude of the northern cold zone, which is strong and durable.
- The wood grain is fine and uniform, showing silk luster, layered, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and not easy to crack.
- TOUGH FORTRESS: LG504 Marble Climber is a handcrafted marble set with an impressive fortress. Build it with 227 building pieces and 10 marbles.
- MANY GEAR GADGETS: Consists of a tower distributor, spiral slopes, a crane lifer, a wheel lifter, a short slide, and miniature switches. An intricate system of cogs, gears, and wheels, full of crazy twists and turns.
- STEM CONCEPTS: Learn principles of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics(STEM)
- HOBBY & GIFT: Precise laser cutting ensure you a fluent building experience. Also a great gift for family and friends.
Detailed Instruction Book
There are clear and understandable pictures and texts in the manual. Take out the corresponding numbered wooden pieces and assemble them as pictures.In addition, we also have a detailed assembly video, which is posted on the official YouTube account.It is an outstanding Christmas or Birthday gift for those who loves to work with wood and loves a challenge,not only for teenagers,it will take around 7 hours’ concentration to assemble properly.
Exercise your Brain
Hands-on way to exercise logic thinking and fine mental skills. In this process,kids would be more patient and prudent! It brings tremendous sense of accomplishment and can show it off to friends and family.